This is a question related to the Indian President. This is an important question that is asked every time in the Exam. Clear this topic well. 2 to 3 questions are made of these. Keep yourself analyzed too.
- First President: Dr. Rajendra Prasad(Largest Tenure)
- First Muslim President: Dr. Zakir Hussain(Shortest Tenure)
- First Acting President Of India: VV Giri
- President who also was chief justice of India-Justice: M Hidayattullah
- Youngest President -N Sanjeeva Reddy
- First Sikh President: Giani Zail Singh
- First Scientist to become President: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
First Women to become President: Prathiba Patil
Click Here: Prime Minister
Most important question
1)what is the minimum age for the eligibility to be a presidential candidate?
2)Who is regarded as the head of the Indian state?
3)What is the maximum number of terms that a person can hold for the office of president?
4)Who appoints the Chief of Army, Navy, And Air force?
President Emergency power
1) National Emergency Power (Article 352)
2)State Emergency(Article 356)
3) Financial Emergency (Article 360)
Facts About President Emergency power
a) First National Emergency was declared in India 1962, due to Indian-china war
b) Second emergency, 1971, due to Indo-Pak (India-Pakistan)War
2) Internal Distribution
Third Emergency,1975 Due to Internal distribution
The Indian Emergency of 25th June 1975-21st March 1977 was a 21 month period, when President Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed, upon advice by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, declared a state of emergency under Article 352 of the Constitution of India.
The president of India appoints
a)Prime Minister of India
b)Chief Justices and judge Of supreme and High Court of India
c)Attorney General of India
d) The General of CAG(The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India)
e) Chairman and member of UPSC
F)Chief Election Commissioner of India
h)Member of the finance commission