IOCL, INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates for engagement as Apprentices at its Refineries under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended) in the Trade / Discipline mentioned below.
Post Name: IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019
Total Post: 1574
- The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Class XII/ ITI(Fitter)/Degree/Diploma examinations, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application as per the norms adopted
by Board/University/Institute. Candidates will have to furnish certificate from the concerned University/Institute regarding the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks with reference to their CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be considered.
For ITI qualification in the relevant trade, eligibility shall be pass marks. Only regular full time ITI course recognised by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered.
How To Apply?
- Apply through online Mode.
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 25.10.2019
- DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 15.11.2019 ( 17.00 Hrs)
- TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD BY CANDIDATES: 20.11.2019 – 23.11.2019
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST 24.11.2019
- TENTATIVE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT 29.11.2019
- TENTATIVE DATE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION 04.12.2019 – 11.12.2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Year
- Maximum Age: 24 Year
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per Govt norms.