Indian Coast Guard:
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, has given a notification for the recruitment of Yantrik vacancies for 01/2020 Batch.
“JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE)”
Post Name: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
Application Number: 01/2020 Batch Online Form 2019
How to Apply:
- Starting Date to Apply Through Online Mode: 11-08-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2019
- Call Letter availability For Online exam test: 01/09/2019-09/09/2019
- The test will be held on Mid or last Week of September 2019.
- Dates for the commencementof basic training Start: February 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- Age should be between 18-22 Years.
- Candidates should born between 01-02-1998 to 31-01-2002
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per rules for SC/ST and OBC category.
- Age relaxation For SC/ST category: 5 years
- & For OBC: 3 years.
The basic training will commence on February 2020 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training. Yantriks are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/
Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by
All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate Marks.
- 5% relaxetion for SC/ST and National Level Sportsperson.
On joining The Indian Coast Guard, Basic pay is 29200.
In Addional Benifits, you will be paid Yantrik pay Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based.
applied from any one of the following post
Yantrik Technical for
- Electronics and Telecommunication