HPSSC HAMIRPUR COMPUTER OPERATOR SYLLABUS:
HPSSC COMPUTER OPERATOR SYLLABUS
POST CODE: 753
Total Post: 11 (Gen.(UR)-07, EWS- 01,SC(UR)-02,OBC(UR)-01)
How to Apply?
- Apply through mode
- Starting date to Apply online: 31-12-2019
- Last date:30-01-2020
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the H.P./ Central Government.
- 03 Years Diploma Course in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent from a polytechnic Institute duly recognized by the H.P./ Central Government.
- Bachelor‘s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University and
- Diploma of at least one year duration in Data Entry Operation/Computer Application / Computer
Programming or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the H.P./Central Government.
- “O” LEVEL Course from DOEACC Society.
Read More: HRTC CONDUCTOR EXAM PATTERN
HPSSC COMPUTER OPERATOR SYLLABUS:
- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from :-
Subject(s) / field (s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R & P Rules and as
advertised =120 questions
- General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday
Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions