HP High Court Process Server:
(HP High Court Process Server solved paper with answer key. This paper held on 5-5-2019)
- What is the full form of ISRO, the organization of Indian which related to space programs?
a. Indian Scientific Research Organization
b. Indian Space Rescue Organization
c. Indian Scientific Rescue Organization
d. Indian Space Research Organization
2. Name the Prime Minister of Indian recently expired on 16th August 2018.
a. Narendra Damodardas Modi
b. Manmohan Singh
c. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
d. P.V Narasimha Rao
3. In how many phases 2019 Lok Sabha Elections are being held in India
a. 4 Phases
b. 5 Phases
c. 6 Phases
d. 7 Phases
4. How many hours is the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT/UTC) behind the Indian Standard Time(IST)?
a. 4 hours
b. 5 hours
c. 5 hours & 30 minutes
d. 6 hours & 30 minutes
5. Which of the following is not an Internet browser?
6. Which of the following is one of the 7 Modern Wonders of The World present in India?
a. Qutub Minar
b. Taj Mahal
c. Ashok Chakra
d. Sanchi Stupa
7. The serial blasts Which killed over 200 people in various churches and five stars hotels took place recently on 21st April 2019
c. Sri Lanka
8. How many planets are there in the Solar System after the year 2006?
9. When is the d Earth Day celebrated?
a. 20 April
b. 22 April
c. 24 April
d. 26 April
10. When Was the “Make In India” initiative with the primary goal of making India a global manufacturing hub launched?
HP High Court Process Server Solved Question Paper:
11. Which of the following Indian Airline has grounded all its staff and airplanes due to huge debts in 2019?
a. Jet Airways
d. Spice Jet
12. Who is the present Chief Justices of India?
a. Justice R.B Mishra
b. Justices Ranjan Gogoi
c. Justices Suryakant
d. Justices Sanjay Karol
13. The billionaire jeweler Nirav Modi defrauded which of the following Indian banks of 2.8 billion rupees?
a. State Bank Of India
b. Punjab Sind Bank
c. Punjab National Bank
d. Bank of Baroda
14. Which is the parent company of Vistara Airlines?
a. Tata Sons
b.Aditya Birla Group
15. Who is president of America from 20th January 2017?
a. Barak Obama
b. Bill Clinton
c. Hilary Clinton
d. Donald Trump
16. Who is the Supreme leader of North Korea, serving from the year 2011?
a. Kim Jong-un
b. Kim Jong Lee
c. Kim Lee
d. Jong Kim
17. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is by infection Of which Virus?
a.Half Immune Virus
b. Human Immune Virus
c. Human Immunodeficiency Virus
d. Half Immunodeficiency Virus
18. What is the National animal of India?
a. Bengal Tiger
b. Himalayan Snow Leopard
c. Giant Elephant
d. Brown Bear
19. Who was the successor of Nasir-ud-din Muhammad Humayun?
b. Shah Jahan
20. Which of the following mountain peaks is not in India?
a. Nanda Devi
c. Mount Everest
21. When did Himachal Pradesh achieve full statehood?
22. Which is the longest river in Himachal Pradesh?
23. In which district is the Lake Suraj Tal located?
Himachal Pradesh High Court Process Server Answer Key:
24. Who was the first governor of Himachal Pradesh?
a. Urmila Singh
b. Virendra Verma
c. Sheila Kaul
d. S. Chakravarti
25. Where is Roerich Art Gallery located in Himachal Pradesh?
26. Where is Golf Course Located in Shimla?
27. When Was Shimla Municipal Committee set-up?
28. Where is the Sobha Singh Art Gallery
29. What was the earlier name of Advance Studies Institute?
b. Kennedy Building
c. V Regal Lodge
d. Holy Lodge
30. Which is the highest peak in Himachal Pradesh?
a. Deo Tibba
b. Rohtang Pass
c. Hanuman Tibba
31. Which river is associated with Nathpa Jhakri hydel project?
32. Who is popularly known as ‘Pahari Gandhi’?
a. Sansar Chand
b.Shyam Saran Negi
c.Baba Kanshi Ram
33. What is the approximate area of Himachal Pradesh in Square Kilometers?
34. What is the Vedic name of river Ravi?
35. How many districts are there in Himachal Pradesh?
36. Who was first Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
a. Prem Dhumal
b. Vibhadra Singh
c. Yashwant Singh Parmar
d. Satpal Satti
37. Who was the first Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh?
a. Justice M. H. Beg
b. Justice Mehr Chand Mahajan
c. Justice R. S. Pathak
d. Justice Sanjay Karol
38. Where is the High court of Himachal Pradesh?
39. What is the State animal Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal Pradesh High Court:
40. What is State flower Of Himachal Pradesh?
c. Pink Rhododendron
d. Red Rose
41. Who is the Present Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
a. Acharya Dev Vrat
b. Urmila Singh
d. Virender Verma
c. ADN Bajpayee
42. How many seats are there in the Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha?
43. When Himachal Day Celebrated?
a. 15th April
b. 25th April
c. 27th April
d. 29th April
44. Who is the District and Sessions judge of Shimla?
a. Shri Virender Singh
b. Shri Rajeev Bhardwaj
c. Shri Bahadur Singh
d. Shri Arvind Malhotra
45. Who is the Attorney General of Himachal Pradesh?
a. Shri R.K Bawa
b. Shri Shrawan Dogra
c. Shri Alok Sharma
d. Shri Ashok Sharma
46. Who is the Chief Secretary of the government of Himachal Pradesh?
a. Shri B.K Agarwal
b. Shri L.k Verma
c. Shri H.S Sharma
d. Shri N.M Panta
47. Who is the Education Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
a. Mahender Singh
b. Suresh Bhardwaj
c. Anil Sharma
d. Sarveen Chaudhary
48. When was the Himachal Pradesh University Established?
49. Where is Ghatotkach Tree Temple located in Himachal Pradesh?
50. How many seats are there in the Parliament from Himachal Pradesh?