Solved HP High Court, Clerk Paper:
(HP High court Clerk 2019 solved paper, Part1)
I. In Which country did Sridevi die?
2. Which Of the Wing is not a member of ASEAN
3. Aadhar is issued by U IDAL Its form is
a. Unique Identity Authority Of India
b. Unique Identity Authorization Of India
c. Unique Identification Authorization Of India
d. Unique Identification Authority Of India
4. What is the name Of the telescope that searches earth sized planets launched into space by NASA
d. Large Binocular Telescope
5. The Supreme Court scraped which section Of the IPC in favor Of the LGBT community
6. Justice Ranjan Gogoi is the _____ Chief Justice of India?
7. Which city of UP was recently named Prayagraj.
8. Elon Musk is the owner of Space X and the motor vehicle company named?
a. Aston Martin
d. General Motors
9. What is the name of the Present queen of England?
a. Elizabeth 1
b. Mary 11
d. Elizabeth 11
10. Former UN Secretary general, who Recently died in August 2018 is
a. Ban ki-Moon
b. Kofi Annan
c. Kurt Waldheim
d. Bill Gates
11. Which state had the concurrent election with Himachal Pradesh?
c. Madhya Pradesh
12. In which year was the digital India Campaign Launched?
13. The Currency of South Africa is :
a. South Africa Pound
b. South Africa Dollar
c. South Africa Rand
d. South Africa Dinar
HP High Court Clerk Question Paper:
14. The Present President of Russia has been appointed for his fourth turn. His name is_
a. Vladimir Putin
b. Ladimir Garbachov
c. Dmitry Medvedev
d. Boris Yeltsin
15. Which of the following countries is relates most to the ISIS crises
16. Who is the North Korean Leader is politician serving as Supreme Leader of North Korea since 2011 and also serving as the Chairman of the Workers’ Party of Korea since 2012.
a. Kim Jong-ung
b. Kimb Jong-un
c. Kim Long-un
d. Kim Jong-un
17. A recent cave rescue was operated for rescuing 12 boys and their soccer coach in Chiang Rai province Of which country?
d. South Africa
18. Imran Khan, the present prime Minster of Pakistan, relates to which Of the following sports?
19. “Brexit” is the exit of Britain from the_____
a. League Nations
b. United Nations
c. European Union
d. World Trade Organization
20. Manushi Chillar won which of the following titles for the year 2017
a. Miss India
b. Miss world
c. Miss Universe
d. Miss Himachal
21. is the present Indian judge in the International Court of Justice?
a. Nagendra Singh
b. Dalveer Bhandari
c. Dipender Singh
d. Mahaveer Bhandari
22. Who was the Managing Director & CEO of the ICICI bank, whose term was to expire in March 2019 but quit six months prior over allegations Of nepotism and conflict of interests?
a. Arundhati Bhattacharya
b. Chanda Kochar
c. Archana Bhargava
d. Chitra Ramakrishna
23. Who is first to Win the Pulitzer prize in music
a. Kendrick Lamar
b. Young Money
HP High Court Clerk 2019 Paper:
24. The Indian professor from Harvard University, recently appointed as the chief economist Of the International Monetary Fund
a. Bina Agarwal
b. Jayanti Ghosh
c. Devaki Jain
d. Gita Gopinath
25. Which of the Following is not a voice assistant
b. Google Home
c. Echo Dot
26. Who is the world’s first robot citizen?
27. What is the full form of AI in robotic and computer Industry, on which research in being extensively done in the present
a, Air India
b. All India
c. Artificial Intelligent
d. Artificial Intelligence
28. What is the full form Of NASA
a. National Aeronautical and Space Administration
b. National Aeronautical and Spacecraft Administration
c. National Aeronautics and Spacecraft Administration
d. National Aeronautics and Space Admin
29. Which is the only living species of Earth that can survive even in Space a. Tardigrades
30. What is the National Monument of India
a. Gateway Of India
b. India Gate
e. Taj Mahal
d. Char Minar
31. Which is the main river that flows through Bilaspur
32. How many assembly seats does Chamba district have?
33. Kot Kehloor Assembly seat is from which district of Himachal?
34. Where is the district headquarters Of Kinnaur District?
35. Tabo monastery is located in which district of Himachal Pradesh
a. Lahaul Spiti
36. In which year did the toy train started running on the Kalka Shimla Heritage Railway line?
High Court Clerk:
(HP High Court Clerk 2019 Solved question Paper)
37. Where is the Himachal Pradesh Institute of Public Administration?
a. Strawberry Hill
c. Fairlawns, Shimla
d. Gorton Castle
38. In which year was the Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry was established at Nauni (Solan)
39. The Pir Panjal Peak Falls in which District of Himachal?
b. Lahaul Spiti
40. Himachal Pradesh Police Training School was set up at?
41. Sri Naina Devi temple was founded by Which of the following:
a. Sansar Chand
d. Raja Bir Chand
42. Kullu Dussehra is celebrated in the honor of which deity
a. Lord Raghunath
b. Markanday Rishi
c. Goddess Durga
d. Shirgul Devta
43. Nalwar Mela, held recently in March 2019 is the fair of which district
44. Dugri fair in Manali is dedicated to Which deity
a. Manu Temple
b. Hadimba Temple
c. Siyali Mahadev Temple
d. Ghatotkach Tree Temple
45. A fair which is held in honour Of Jamlu Devta (Jamdagni Rishi)
c. Palampur Fair
d. Manali Fair