Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:
(Himachal Public Service Commission)
Advertisement No: 18/2019
Name of Posts: Lecturer (School-New), Class-III, (Non Gazetted) on Contract basis.
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) (by using official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for filling up of posts of Lecturer (School-New) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh.
- Between 18 years and 45 years
- Bachelor Education (B.Ed.) as professional qualification from recognized University / Institution with minimum 50% marks. OR Two year‟s Integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent course from a recognized University.
- Master‟s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University (with minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate) or its equivalent. Candidates having Master‟s Degree in Public Administration are eligible for Lecturer (SchoolNew) Political Science.
- Lecturer (School -New) Commerce: Commerce with Accountancy/ Financial Accountancy and income tax as major subject of study. Holder of Degree of MFC (Master of Finance Control) is also eligible for the post of Lecturer (School -New) in Commerce subject from a recognized University.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Through Online Mode.
Application Form Fees:
- For General/EWS: Rs. 400/
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 100/
Mode of Payment:
- The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay requisite examination fee by debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”