Army Public School Bharti
(Army Public School Recruitment 2019)
Name of Post:Army Public School PGT, TGT, PRT Jobs
- There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India.
- These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare.
- There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
- Screening Test
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- Payment through online mode.
|PGT||Post Graduation Minimun 50% Marks||B.ed ,Minimun 50% Marks|
|TGT||Graduation Minimun 50% Marks||B.Ed Minimun 50% Marks|
|PRT||Graduation Minimun 50% Marks||B.Ed / Two Year Diploma Minimun 50% Marks|
Army Public School Recruitment
How To Apply:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2019
- Last Date:22-09-2019
- Admit card avalibility:04-10-2019
- Examination Date: 19–20 October 2019 as per schedule to be decided depending on the number of candidates who register for the exam.
- Result Declaration: 30-10-2019
- Age – As on 01 April 2020: –
- Fresh Candidates : Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools
(Less than 5 yrs Experience) TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi 40 Yrs)
(Those with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last10 years)